Wednesday 5 August 2009

10 Days Until Embarkation

It's Wednesday 5th August. In just 10 days time, we'll be boarding the worlds biggest cruise ship (well, one of them!)

That includes 7 days at work - oh, I feel those days will drag!!

I think the countdown will really begin on Saturday, when there is just a week to go; you know the thing - "Just imagine, this time next week...."

Anyway, last night I booked an excursion for Andrea and Ethan. "Florence & Pisa On Your Own" - it's a coach journey to both places, but when there, they can do as they please. They're not the sort of places for Jamie (or a buggy, come to think of it) and so I'll remain on board.

We are planning on the beach in Cannes and Malaga, and definitely getting off in Barcelona. We're still undecided on the other destinations.

I've also purchased one adult and one child soda package. As much coke as we can drink for about £4 / day (slightly less for children)!! We get a souvenir mug as well!!

Our Euros should arrive today, from the bank, and my new dinner jacket was delivered yesterday; it's a perfect fit, and a steal at just £30 from M&S.

I think that's all for now. Stay tuned, and there'll be more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback