Tuesday 30 June 2009

Blog Building

I have developed a little more of this blog today. I want to make it as interesting and relevant as possible, without going overboard (excuse the pun!). I would be interested to know what you think. Feel free to post a comment, or two.

I've also worked at setting up this blog so that it can be updated from my mobile. So now, wherever we are, I can send a photo or words, or both, to tell you all about it. It's almost like a living postcard.

The family have been getting increasingly more excited about our cruise, and we've talked to lots of people who have already experienced the Independence.

Words can't describe the time they had - in a positive way. They gush, in different directions, about the different things, the tours, the childrens clubs and activities, the food, the drink, the tours.

You'll be pleased to know that it's now paid for. A year long saving up, and now it's gone; on a holiday of a lifetime. There are very high expectations. I just need to clear the credit card down before we leave!!!

Apparently, I can expect to pay half again on the extras - and I'm led to believe there are lots of those!

Tomorrow I'll tell you about the tours we're thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback